Monday, March 29, 2010

Shabby Chic

Here are some of my favorite finds. Everything here came from a yard sale or flea market. I found it and painted some of them added decorations to the others. I decorated my whole house in the Shabby Chic type decor. Now this worked for me cause the more beat up and old it was the more I wanted it. My husband loved it cause it meant cheap. My kids could not mess it up cause it was already banged up. But, I get bored I gotta change something up so I have started to sell off all my shabby for the primitive country. Now that will last all of a year long enough for me to change the house and I will change again. I will say I am having fun and that is what life is all about. I have made friends with a lot of local mom and pop shops here in town and they always call me when they have a find they know I will like. That is the best way to get the deals get your name out there I'm here to make money first and decorate second. Whats your decorating style or a cool tip you can offer the ever changing decorator?

No comments:

Post a Comment