Wednesday, March 17, 2010

easy centerpiece for your table


This primitive country centerpiece is not only affordable but it's easy to put together. The total amount I spent for this centerpiece was less then 20 bucks. I found the old tool carrier at a flea market for $5 it needed a little elbow grease to clean it and I had some paint left over from another project I had done so I used that to paint it. I thinned the paint out with water to make it more like a stain then paint then I sanded it in spots to make it look old and weathered. I filled with a primitive berry vine I got this vine on clearance last year at Michael's craft store you can then put anything in there you want right now I have the tin stars. But I change it for all seasons I even put signs with different sayings in it. The toolbox can be used for anything i've even used it in the bathroom I roll a set of towels and add the soap and lotion and it makes a great presentation for your guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment