Saturday, March 20, 2010

Time to go shopping


Now you say how is that on a budget and I will tell you yard sales and flea markets. Some say gross I say woohoo cause that is where I find the best deals. Last year I found this horrible end table that had definitely seen it's better days. I picked it up for $10 and I covered it with a few coats of paint and distressed it for my favorite primitive country look. Now you could easily make this shabby chic by painting it black or white and distress it. Now I dress it up with my favorite candle Gold Canyon that smells the best ever and I have this in my living room now. I decided to keep this table and it cost me under $20 to put together but I could easily sell it for $40 and make double. So always keep your eye out for the ugly stuff that is what can make you the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment