Saturday, March 27, 2010

Candles


Candles are an easy and effective way to change any space. They come in all different sizes and scents. I use them in every room of my house you can change the mood of your home with what you burn. One of my favorites is Gold Canyon Clean Sheets I know shameless plug but hey when I want people to think I have been cleaning all day I burn this. Why? Simple it smells just like Downy fabric softener so people think I have been cleaning and doing laundry all day. The same goes for cooking burn a Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candle and people think I have been cooking all day. Now that one tends to come back and bite me in the end cause they are always looking for the cookies. So OK maybe that one not such a good faker candle but I love it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment