Saturday, April 3, 2010

Crazy Crazy life I live

OK guys well here I am been a week since I posted anything new. Well life kinda got in the way kids got the flu. Then it just went crazy in the house and so far everyone but me has got it. Wow keeping my fingers crossed cause it is going to be a beautiful weekend. I am going out and about today in search of some bargains. So this week will be a project week I am going to find something that needs the crazy lady touch. So I am going to post the before, during and after pictures. So the crazy candle lady is out of here in her shorts and flip flops searching through the endless piles of VHS tapes and old toys for the diamond in the rough. Have a great Saturday my friends until we meet again........

1 comment:

  1. u want to win Cash, Entrecards and knotted rosary? join my contest at http://ruthrush.blogspot.com..thanks..

    ReplyDelete