Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well....

Ok here I am... well kinda. I have not forgot about you guys just been a little crazy here. Business has really picked up which is a good thing. Of course making money is never bad. But, I have not had time to do little else. So I am going to try this project week again cause I really have a cute table that needs to be done. Now is the time I do my craft shows and outdoor events. I love it cause I get to experiment and trust me I know quick what people like and don't like by what they buy. I am going to be using you guys as a sounding board. I want to know what you guys think so be prepared to be honest. I am going to post pictures of displays and items I have done and you let me know what you think. Well for now I am out of here have to go close a show.....

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that your business is picking up - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it has been crazy but it is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete