Sunday, August 7, 2011

Well not much has changed

Its the summer and I'm still hitting the yard sales.  This summer has been a blast with the family heading out early Saturday mornings looking for deals.  I have also been addicted to that show Storage Wars my husband and I would love to go out and do something like that. 
We live in a small town and would love to open up a shop and sell our treasures but it just seems like so many people are doing that.  While we have looked at a couple of spots we would love to have our store and the rent is very reasonable the timing has just not been right.
To be honest I am scared.  Scared to fail and I know that is keeping me from succeeding.  I have a great job with people that I really like.  But, I just do not want to work for someone else my entire life.  I want to be the boss I want to run my life not have someone else run me.
I have decided that I will start posting tips and ideas that I have learned along the way.  I want this to be an open blog where we can share our ideas and our projects that we are working on.

I look forward to seeing what you guys have going on. 

Till next time
~Amanda~

PS What type of project are you working on this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment